7.01.2012

giveaway + feature.

today, the lovely Maria of Maria in the Wood is featuring me! check it out here. you may just find a sweet surprise waiting for you... one that could help you in my etsy shop! ;)


oh, and for you, my readers new or old, I've got an offer! the first five followers will receive advertising space for one month, and a feature. Here's how:


1. Follow this blog (reader subscription or email subscription, see sidebar). 
2. Comment with your favorite post or picture on the blog, and saying how you followed the blog (feed reader, email, or google friend connect).
3. Giveaway ends when I reach five followers.


thanks for participating! have fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica, my favourite post is your bendy birch trees ... Silver birches are my favourite trees and I love the photos too.
    I followed your blog through mine ;)
    Maria
    Mariainthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please just drop a line or two, and I promise I'll get back to you. (yes, I said that because it rhymed :)